East West Partners has released information on their upcoming new project in Empire Pass, Deer Valley. Located next to Empire Residences in the Village at Empire Pass, Argent will feature an amenity rich building, with fabulous views, and direct ski access to the Silver Strike chairlift. Argent will consist of 28 two, three and four bedroom residences ranging from 1,488 to 3,771 square feet, capturing stunning views from Mount Baldy to the glistening Uinta Range with the night-lights of Main Street twinkling below.
The affluent skier market has made a monumental shift away from buildings without amenities towards amenity rich buildings. Argent provides a lively and family oriented environment that extends owners’ experiences well beyond the Residences. Families that are on precious vacation time expect high level services and amenities that are easily accessible. In addition, expansive windows walls that harness natural light and pristine views plus smart home technology are critical. To this end, Argent will offer all this and more, making it the most anticipated ski-in/ski-out residential alternative available to Deer Valley and world-class skiing enthusiasts.
- Live-In Residence Manager to assist families in creating effortless and memorable vacation experiences
- Ski Valet Staff to make sure your gear is ready and waiting with fresh wax and sharpened edges
- Pre-Ski & Après Ski Food & Beverage Experience is catered daily throughout the ski season. Like a well appointed club level at a five star hotel, we’ll make sure you have a cup of coffee on the way out the door and a glass of wine when you return from a day on the slopes
- The ‘Main Hall’ Ski Lounge with bar, large gathering table, ski lockers, coffee & hot chocolate service plus a media room
- Kid’s Room (‘The Nook’) is the place for kids to spend time while family skis or is in the ski lounge. There will be arts & crafts, video games, and board games
- ‘Bowlski’s’ Gaming Studio extends your family fun from the slopes well into the evening. It will have two bowling alleys, video games, multiple TVs with surround sound, lounge seating, and an indoor putting green
- Gym - Peloton themed gym with expansive window walls for natural light and views
- Skybox & Skydeck - An indoor ‘glass box’ room that is home to a shared library complete with telescope for stargazing as well as rooftop outdoor space
ARGENT INITIAL PRICE RANGES
Final pricing will be released soon. Price ranges for Argent Residences are as follows:
2 Bedrooms (1,600 to 1,700 sqft) - $2.3M to $2.6M
3 Bedrooms (2,000 to 2,600 sqft) - $2.8M to $4.0M
4 Bedrooms (2,700 to 3,400 sqft) - $3.5M to $5.2M
Penthouses (4 Bed - 3,800 to 4,000 sqft) - $6.4M to $6.8M
Construction at Argent will begin in the Spring of 2020 and estimated delivery is for ski season 2021/2022. Call now for more information and to reserve the last residences at Empire Pass, Deer Valley.